Monday, January 7, 2019


    Who is Up There ?


    _Look! See that woman up there?  Don't you recognizes her, Teddy Bear?
    _Not really Katy, do I know her?
    _I believe so, yes, we both do.  Remember the time when we first saw each other?
   
    _The dance classes on Bergen, three years before the vortex catch us. Of course I remember! What about...?
     _ ONE!! TWO! Now stop, THREE!! Jump four, FASTER!!!!!

     _You mean..., NO, you think? Look like, a little bit, but I don't believe. Can't be her, here on Sharitarn, or can it?

     _C'mon  Roci !  I had went to her self defense classes during two years when we met, three times a week. Besides, she used to date my cousin in the military academy. Trust me: is her.

    _What's her name?

    _Even after all that time on Sharitarn, you still avoid to make me jealous; that's a sweet gesture, Teddy Bear! But you had a huge crush on her, everyone could see that;  and because of that, knowing you, I am sure you do remember her name: Boudica. Well, that will probably not be her name for much longer! If I am not mistaken she will be sold today for the first time, as a untrained slave who does not speak the Merchant Language. Probably to be used as cargo beast, by some Peasant Caste dude.

    _ She looks really frighten. Like someone who just felt from the Vortex.

    _  Who know's what sort of name her first master will put on her? Maybe something like "Honey Pot" or "Goldilocks".

    _You think we should....?

   _...buy Boudica? That's up to you, Rocinante. Keep one spoiled ii lady as a free woman is already a heavy burden on your modest budget of Warrior Caste of this small city. Besides, she has a very "strong personality"! She will sure transform all her frustration and fear into rage and throw it on everybody she sees around_ but mostly on you_ as often as she can.  On Earth Boudica already blamed men like you for all sorts of imaginary offenses and humiliations, even more than the average for women on Earth. Imagine how worse it would be here!


   _You just made very a solid argument, indeed.

   _On the other hand, most Warriors about as successful as you do have at least three slavegirls to do the minor tasks in their houses. I am not complaining, I sure can take care of that myself. And since I have little chance to ever get myself a Caste or a citizenship will remain safer for me to stay home as much as possible when you are working. The domestic tasks give me something to do, what is better than stay alone doing nothing. Still, have someone to talk with would not be terrible from my point o view.

   _But you just said that she will probably attack anyone she sees like a mad tarn, as often as she can! "Strong personality", remember?

   _ You are really cute, Roci. However, there is no need to pretend you don't understand my suggestion. All you need to do is to buy Boudica as a slave and keep her as such. You want that bitch, she would be lucky to find herself sleeping locked in the cage behind our kitchen instead of chained in some cattle shed. At same time, I would have someone to make me company when you must travel.

    _Keep her as a slave? But she is a martial artist, and former military pilot.

    _So what? I don't intend to fight her, not even would risk to tame her by myself ! After you have the woman branded and locked in your collar she will be defenseless enough to learn that her place in the house is at your feet. You told me how local men do that, how they reduce "strong females" to tamed slave cunts and  teach them to obey, implicitly, every command given by the master. The work would be yours but I can help by keep her head down and her humor tractable when you are not present, if you leave Boudica's arms and legs locked by short chains and give me your permission to whip her at my on discretion. 

  _But, what about us? You are suggesting that I keep a slave, who is a attractive woman. Not to mention, as you reminded me, a woman who I used to desire and never had chance to touch. We are no longer a couple?

 _Teddy Bear! Of course we are a couple, for as long as you choose to protect me. Honestly, I would remain your free companion even if I had alternative that wasn't either slavery or suicide.

  _Thanks, ...I guess.


  _That said: you don't think I am naive enough to suppose that you don't have good fun with the slavegirls available on pubs and motels everywhere on that planet.  Do you? Would be very sad for me to find out that your opinion  about my intelligence is that low, after we share so many  experiences.   

                                         

   

No comments:

Post a Comment