Monday, January 21, 2019

Unnecessary



       _Wait! No, stop, not here.  
       I proved my loyalty by helping you to set a trap for her.   
       Please, take her to the dungeon; or let's go to another room. There is no need to make Thyra hear her wife moaning in her  worse enemy's arms.   
       You humiliated me enough already, I know you will have me branded and collared eventually. I will serve you well, slaved or not. She  understand that now, I'm sure. You don't have to be cruel.

       _  Cruelty is provoke or take pleasure in unnecessary suffering. That's very necessary!  She is no longer my rival now, Sil, she is no longer your wife either. The sooner she understand that the better, for her. For you as well, and for me. 
           You are my prisoner, yes. And my lover. Maybe you will be my slave one day, maybe not. 
           About Thyra there is no doubt: she will be branded, and will learn her place in this house as my slave.  She will be a work slave under supervision of Kzanze, and learn to only  speak when commanded to do so. Your former wife will never touch you again Sibila, nor even talk to you. At least not without my permission.  I will rape her, any time I please. Maybe allow the men who work for me t use her if they please. Maybe place her to fight  in taverns, and reward each victory with one night with a slavegirl as the masters of lesbian slave-fighters used to do in Shirshan. I may even allow some free women to taste her, of course. Just not you!        

       
         _You don't want her, I suppose you could rape the poor woman just to hurt her, but actually do that would bring you less pleasure than talk about it knowing you can actually do anything you want. The other things can be practical, more or less, but she is far less competent as a fighter than she used believe as you just saw for yourself. On the other hand I only survived last year thanks to her and her brother. You could keep her here as prisoner, instead of slave. I will never help her escape, and will never love her again. However, I would be grateful for the favor. 

         _ Her brother died, you said? 

         _Eaten by a wild animal, little more than one year after he became a Warrior Caste citizen. His friend asked me as his free companion, probably more to give us a chance to stay on the city for a little longer. But there was that rumor about a lawless camp where brave women could live as free as men... 

         _Which, of course, where just a rumor. 

          _A misunderstanding, more precisely. There is a group of free females up there, who look like humans from distance but are not, and there is some hermaphrodites banished from Dradinu. No human female, except by many slavegirls and the eventual free women under the protection of her lover. 

           _All right! Thyra will not be branded tomorrow, she will remain in this house as a free women and prisoner. Let's see how things go from that point. 

           _Thank you, Love! We can take the woman to the dungeon now, or find a room for ourselves? I'm anxious to show you my 'gratitude'...                  

No comments:

Post a Comment