Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Friend and Concubine



"...
_Satisfied ? I hope you are happy with your self! 


    _Well, that's a nice start! Now Take of your dress, and show me your body. I want to see how it look like in you, when you are naked. 

                                        _WHAT !?? "






    _...WELL, dude, you must be more careful about your jokes from now own ! We just proved ourselves that you CAN tell me what to do, and bend me to your will.

    _I'm truly sorry about that, Greice. I was NOT thinking straight !
       Don't worry. You can trust me, I promise: I will never make a joke like that again.


      _You better not !!
         Because if you EVER talk to me using that tone again, friend, I will obey every word !!



       _Of course. And nobody wan... wait, WHAT ?? Said you will do what?


No comments:

Post a Comment