Monday, July 23, 2018


 _I need you to trust me on that, master.
 _It's nice to leave town a little but, but I keep catching myself waiting for a trap all the time. I know the professor asked me to listen to you, but am not sure about what he expect from me! Besides, if be a slavegirl mean you must obey me, let me give you a command: stop calling me "master"! My name is Arquimedes, Sheera.

_As you wish, Arquimedes.  Professor Soldoni belive you can be a important mage for your city in the future, I believe. However, to make that possible you need to survive on Sharitarn, and to do so  long enough to be a useful citizen you must learn to deal with the culture on your city, and on this planet.         
 _This is some sort of educational excursion, then? 
 _That does not look good. What kind of place is that? 
 _That's a place used by nomadic caravans to sell their recently captured women. Two medium-sized cities nearby had been in war. The nomad tribes fought as mercenary for both and, as usual, they received part of their payment in captured free women just hours ago. They will sell some of them here.

_You what me to buy a slave?? I told you, already, Sheera. I don't feel comfortable with all that story of slavery!  This is it, I'm leaving.   

_No one expects you to buy a slave here, maa-Arquimedes. You don't have to OWN slaves, ever. That's personal matter, my intention is... 
 _Wait for me! If you leave me behind around here I will be stolen. Since you care so much for o our feelings you should not allow that to happen: my life on your city is far better than anything waiting for me on a camp like that. I am a slavegirl myself, you know.

_I am sorry, Sheera.

_Don't be, mine is actually a good life. Is possible to have far worse fates as a free woman, or as a free man. I would not trade my life here for the one I had on Earth.

_You are a ii like me? I had understood that you were native of Sharitarn.

_Nope!  I am from Jerusalem: that place that was the capital of Israel back in the days when there was still sovereigns national States on Earth. Used to teach Cryptology at university up there. "Ester Maggid" used to be my my name before master changes it to Sheera.

 _All right, I will trust you. Let's see that big sale.

 _Thank you, Arquimedes.   
         
_You say that isn't all bad to be a slave girl. but those women does not look like happy people to me.

_Oh, I hope they aren't happy!! If they were I would have lost your time. The point for us here, today, is to show you women recently captured and about to be slaved by the will of men, completely against their will. Taking for my personal experience, and for other iis I met, the sexual slave nature of women remain a sort of dark comedy for us for as long as we can keep it like that. To actually build a normal life here you must understand it is not a joke. Four hour ago each one of them was a high caste lady, citizen of some respectable nation, they...

 _The did not want to be here, naked, about to be sold and branded like you have been.

 _No they don't want, not only that but they are not supposed to want any of that either. However, every single women here will learn that there is pleasures and sufferings in life for a slave, as much as there is both for free women. All of them already believe, as anyone does on Sharitarn, that all women are natural slaves! They just used to make an exception for themselves, and maybe their better lady friends: now they will give up all those exceptions.

_That feels like a hard first lesson, Ester. If I may say so myself !

_Don't worry, Arquimedes: I have a method here ! This course is all planed, nice and well. As I told you before: just trust me.         
  

No comments:

Post a Comment