Wednesday, July 25, 2018

  _Are you sure, Arquimedes ? She really is the free woman, Mage Caste Lady, who is pretending to be a slavegirl ??  Some parts of her seem to be a bit too good in pretending.

   _You know I am sure, Sheera.  The divination spell ...

   _All right, all right ! I was just joking, no need to be defensive about it Quim. You what to do what now?

   _What you mean?

   _You found the woman, you kept her distracted. Following your plan I sneaked behind her and  locked this antimagic collar around her neck. Now the sigrax puppy is defenseless, we escaped the warriors who were supposed to protect her, and are close to take her away from her nation. That's why I ask: what you want  to do?

   _We must take her to the castle. You know the plan !!

   _Yes, but: are you sure ? I mean, don't you prefer to let the lady go? Look how scared she is! Isn't too cruel what we are doing? Maybe if you free her now, and ask nicely,  her brother's soldiers will let your friends go instead of impale them.

  _I don't think... . You are having fun at my expenses, aren't you?

  _What if I am ??

  _You know, I could punish you anyway I please.

  _Of course, true. Albeit that, we both know you will not. Because if you had the inclination to actually whip me for vex you on purpose, a little bit, then my job with you would be half done already! The power to do something means nothing when to likelihood of that power be exercised is too low to deserve consideration, Quim.   

   _Arquimedes, if you must use a shorter name call me Ar!  Not 'Quim'.

   _I don't think so 'Ar', I like Quim better. Besides, you do look like a Quim.     

 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment