Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Honey Pot_ May I ask you one thing, master? 
Iruck  _Yes, my Honey Pot: ask.

Honey Pot  _When you saw us thoghter , Walkir....; when master saw Foxy and I, for the first time. Master decided to capture us both already thinking on that, don't you. You  could have captured any other women, but you slaved me and  my companion. You impregnate  both of us at same time. All to have a former couple of dyke lovers, under your command. Just to see us performin for your entertainment and lust,  with your childs in our bellies. 


Iruck _ Nonsense! Of course not, that would have been frivolous and irresponsable: I would never allow any slave to have my children, just to entertainment and lust. You two are both high quallity specimens, excellent choices for breeding. 


 Honey Pot, surprised: 

  _Was not for your  lust them. 

 Iruck _Well..., not JUST for lust.  

No comments:

Post a Comment