Saturday, May 11, 2019

 
   _Hey, Mellany. I want talk to you for a moment.
   _Now? I am kind of busy Sindy. 
   _Will not take long, but is a bit urgent, I need your assistance help me to solve a question.
    _How can I help you? What's the question ?
    _Came in, let's talk into my room.


     _HEY !! What are you thinking, Sindy ?
       SLAP!!
     _Shut up now!  My question is that: "why my dear brother brought cookies if he does not has the guts to force the jar open?
      _ You can't do that, stop. Let me go, or I will cry !
      _Go ahead! There is two sentinels nearby, I can call them if you want. On the other hand, of course, my brother is travelling outside the city and I am the one in charge. You are sure that you want to bet in your authority against mine ?
      _No.
      _Then stop this nonsense right away. Yes, like that; you will melt in my mouth like a fluffy cookie or I will call the guards to help me to open this hot pot. I think I will call you Fluffy Cookie from now on, sweet.     
      _Noooo....


       _Don't do that, leave me alone now and I don't tell any of that. Kaito will kill you if he find out that you tried to treat me like a slave!
       _How cute! You are already worried for your mistress's safety, Cookie. No need to, my brother will be pissed of that's evident, but there is nothing he can do. I am his sister, after all. He will threaten me and brake unimportant trinkets, but he will see that what is done is done.
          And after he calm down Kaito will see that I am giving back to him a woman far better than the one he left behind in my hands.
         _I am not in your hands, ...aH!
         _I beg to differ, Fluffy Cookie.
         _That not, what I minded .
     




           _You are my brother's slavegirl, "Mellany", have been since my brother paid that slave hunter to "free you". You just don't know that, yet.
           I waited six months, to see how long would take for my brother teach you your place here. Since he has not showed sign of disposition to do so, my patience ended. Now shush! 
         
           _But I am no longer fighting, Sindy. Why do you have to bind my arms?           
 
 
       
        




   
    

No comments:

Post a Comment