Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Erevy




   
     "I have not lost the ability of identify ironies. Things are not that simple, they don't call us involuntary immigrants here on Planet Sharitarn just because we came from other Universe against our will. We also have to adapt ourselves here, take new habits and accept facts we don't like. You may feel that is horse shit, that you would change the World instead  of being changed by it. I believed that myself, until I realize that what I wanted to change most are so deeply rooted in this people's hearts that nothing less that kill them all would work.

     You try kill the population of an entire planet with your bare hands, I which you success. Suicide is a good option, I came close to that before find a mentor and friend. A native, a Hunter Caste who mostly works as slaver.

     Well, despair is the mother of tolerance. On Sharitarn slavery is legal, and human females are considered to be natural slaves sometimes kept free by regrettable social necessities. Being from Planet Earth, born in 2105, my education was severely emphatic in the supposition according to which  slavery is evil and women are superior to men in all regards: especially in their rights to freedom and self affirmation.

     I could not force myself to abandon my convictions, Earthling moral convictions. Still can't do that entirely.

     Notwithstanding my life here is as a slaver, a hunter to be specific. We look for free women that we can capture and slave, to sell on the market. The market has little interest for males, at least human males. The locals say that almost all intelligent species of mammals are male dominant, and  slave those males is as regrettable for them as let their females stay free. Therefore we mostly slave Ladies, and the irony I mentioned came from that.

     Being unable to force myself to slave women from human race I specialized myself in women from other talking races. Who are much like myself involuntary immigrants, because the only native intelligent  specie of this planet is Sharitarn native  humanity. 

     Is not hard to target non humans around here. My adoptive nation is Erevy, not a human city. The nation and its surroundings are controlled by what Earthlings such as myself can only call elves. "                     






No comments:

Post a Comment