Wednesday, April 24, 2019

New Rules


    _ How I expected. Your "Ice Tigress" is not untouchable at all! This pussycat  play nice, when no choice is given to her!  Don't you Strawberry? 

    _ Ixephifzy, she is not a pleasure slave! Vriania is my mentor in the ways of alchemy, and warlock's secret arts. I keep her as slave professor, we have a deal...   

    _Sorry Albion, but as long as I remain your free companion some songs will play in a different tone inside your house. All slaver here will serve their masters in all things, and no compromise will be made in this: she will dress like a lady if you will, and stay in a guest room, and I will not insist in have her branded, because she is yours. Besides, you are the master of this house after all. However, I will not tolerate a slave with "rights", and I will thought her to obey without hesitation. 

      _She will never accept that! We have a deal...


       _By the way, about that deal,  Strawberry has something to say to you. 

       Don't you, Berry? 

    _I am sorry, master! I beg your forgiveness. Knowing that you are from Earth, and don't understand well the practices on this land I pretended to sell what is already yours. I made the bargain to keep my body untouchable to you hoping to seduce you and use the insinuations of sex as a weapon to gain influence over you, maybe even gain my freedom.

       In part I have been buying my privileges in this house with false coin, and as for the rest I only give you a small part of what is already yours. Everything I know, every secret I have swore  to keep, became yours by right of conquest when you captured the caravan where I was being transported by my former master.      

   _I don't understand. You are saying that there is no secret art of warlocks? You invented the exercises of alchemy? 

    _I am a alchemist, but I can not teach it. Only the Mage Universities in important cities, and the wild sigraxes can help someone in the process to awake the potential for magic: I can't even know for sure if you have it. If you do, and you awake it, I will be able to teach something about how to make magic potions and objects form the right ingredients. But as things are now, my lessons about alchemy are useless to your purposes. They served me as a tool to manipulate you. 

    _Don't be too harsh on Strawberry, my consort. She is a pretty erudite cupcake, too smart to her own good. Tell him about he warlocks, slave. 

    _This is real, it came from my family's home planet. We carry the power in our blood, and I do have knowledge about how to use some of this potential but the first merchant who brought me had it sealed. There is a magical key, but I don't know where or how to use it. The natural powers possessed by some lineages of my people are never as powerful as the magic controlled by sigraxes, it can be useful sometimes through. Does not matter, because it is inherited by birth and can't be transmitted.          
    _How did you, who told you, how. How did you found out that she was lying to me? 

    _I asked. 

    _You asked...?! 

       
   

                

              

               


No comments:

Post a Comment