Sunday, June 10, 2018

  _So, that's Lady Klignnu of Lutianen, your first mistress...?
  _Please, Rodrigo, don't do that! I know what you are thinking. Don't buy the poor woman just to punish her, I don't need that vengeance. In top of that: she clearly has enough on her plate now. 
  _Well, of course she has allot to deal with. That's a auction for free women about to be branded slaves, after all. But...
   _You had not yet being brought by the vortex. I was all alone on that damn planet, someone would buy me, that was inevitable: it's their culture!
   _Sure, I understand. I really don't think she deserve to be punished at all! Not for what she did with you, any way.

   _You don't?

  _She did a great job taming you and transforming you in her yelding pussy licker slavegirl. I messed up her formidable work, you know.
   _WHAT??
   _I am thinking on compare experiences, maybe ask her for advices. Actually, demand her some informations, since Klingnnu  will be my slave after I buy her! See how badly I need some help?
   _You need help to what? I don't see the fun on that rude joke, love.
   _I think her price will not reach too high. That's  a gorgeous ass, and she was High Caste, wasn't she. Alchemist? No that's not a caste on Lutianen..., Warrior! Am I right?
   _Yes, she was Warrior Caste. I still don't see.
   _Buy her would have been expensive during normal times. That big war made the prices fall from a cliff, lots of new slaves entering the market.
   _What it has to do with anything?
  _Shush! I'm thinking Bebel
  _The name is Isabelle! You just shushed me??
    Slap!
   _Ouch ! How dare you? Don't do that,  I don't like when men slap my butt Rodrigo. Like even less when you do that to me in public.

    _This is it, I'm buying her. I do need a first slave in my home to help me tame you, after I lock you back in a slave collar.
    _No you don't! I...

    _ ... SEVEN !
   
   
     

           
      
     


    
  

           

No comments:

Post a Comment