Sunday, December 3, 2017









_The girls seems to hate me, Miste. But you don't. May I
ask why?
_Because I used to be..., you, Ila. Back it my first
days as a slave, just after i was captured and sold.
_I don't understand.
_You know you are a slave, quite well, However,
your body still don't get who is your master. Actually,
my fate was more easy that yours.
_Why you say that?
_My first master knew what to do to me, from the
first day. You see: some women can learn their
slavery from affection, pleaser and endeament. We
can't ! For five years I was whipped every day, he
made me beg on my knees to be fed by his hand, ...I
starved before I could learn my place.
_And you say THAT was a better fate?
_Yes, you are in for something much worse. Our master
still believe what you need is more time, more soft
words and explanations. You will never be ready to
learn if he keeps that metode! The longer it takes, harder
will be for you, wen he finally  gives up from you: your
next master will either be a man who loves to hurt a
woman just for the sake of hurt the woman (because only such
a man would buy the spoiled meet you will be at
that point) or someone who need a cheap  slave for a 
use, "less noble". Like  cargo beast, ...or, well: animal food. 
 _You can't be serious!!

_If you say so, maybe I can't.
      
    

No comments:

Post a Comment